Customers are currently unable to add their own exclusions. Instead, they have the option to email the hub with exclusion requests (dependent on the individual hub's policy on exclusions). The hub can record one-off or ongoing exclusions on customer accounts, as well as replacements (dependent on the individual hub's policy on replacements).
- Go to the customer's account
- Click on Details in the Subscriptions box (top right)
- Click on Exclusions
- Select 'Add Ongoing Exclusion' or 'Show Once-off Exclusions
- Add the exclusion into the pop-up box by entering the first 3 letters of the item and then selecting the appropriate item from the dropdown list that appears.
- Press Save
Note that you can remove an exclusion at anytime by clicking on the Remove button next to any of the items currently excluded.
Recording customer exclusions (after creating the event)
If you need to record an exclusion for a customer for the current event and you have already created the event follow these steps. DO NOT follow the steps above as that will only recording the exclusions for the following event, not for the current one.
- Go to Delivery Event Details
- Click on the Edit Orders button
- Find the relevant customer and click on the corresponding Exclusions/Replacements button
- Click on Customise in the appropriate box, entering the first 3 letters of the item in the pop-up box and then selecting the appropriate item from the dropdown list that appears
- To add more items press Add, otherwise press Save.
Note that any exclusions added after the event is created will not remain on that customer's account in subsequent weeks. To do that, you need to go to the customer's account and record the ongoing exclusion in the normal way (see above).
Recording a replacement (To be done after creating the event)
- Go to Delivery Event Overview
- Click on View Details
- Scroll down and click on Produce Details
- Scroll down to Exclusion Summary
- Click on each of the "swap" icons (the yellow/red/blue icon) and in the pop up enter the replacements this person will receive, including the exact amount (i.e Carrot 500g).
When following the above steps to record a replacement, if two customers with the same box size have the same exclusions you can only record the same replacement.
If you need to edit one of the customer's replacements go to Delivery Event Details > Edit Orders and find the customer that had a specific request for replacements. Click Exclusions/Replacements and change the planned replacements by clicking Customise.
The exclusions and replacements (if recorded) will show up on the box labels as follows for the box packers to see: