If the item is going in your set boxes
If you publish a produce preview each week (e.g. tell your customers what's in their upcoming box) you might like to inform your customers of a change, so they will know to adjust their expectations of that upcoming box.
- Before creating the event:
If you haven't created the event for that week yet, then go to Subscription Fulfilment > View Preview > Email Details > Send Email, then enter the relevant text into the subject and body of the email and press send.
Please note, if the item isn't going into all the set boxes, after clicking on Email Details, select the relevant products that the item is going into by clicking on the Product Filter dropdown in the top lefthand corner (see image below)
If you are adding a replacement item to the relevant set boxes and you offer exclusions, you may now want to add the replacement into the relevant boxes via Produce Details, to make sure that exclusions show on the box labels/box packing manifests if any of your customers have excluded the new replacement item.
To do this go to Subscription Fulfilment > View Preview > Produce Details > edit the contents of the relevant set boxes at the bottom of the Produce Details page.
- After creating the event and BEFORE downloading and printing the box labels:
As above, you may want to update the box contents to make sure the exclusions are accurate for your customers.
To do this go to Delivery Event Overview > View Details > Produce Details and make the changes to the relevant boxes, as above.
- After creating the event and AFTER downloading and printing the box labels:
This is a very late stage to have to replace an item in your set boxes. To satisfy the customers you can do the following:
- Add a replacement slip to the boxes notifying them of the change and what the missing item has been replaced with
- Send an email to the customers by going to Delivery Event Overview > View Details > Email Details notifying them of the change
- If you don't have a replacement and need to credit your customers:
- Go to Advanced Person Search and use the Product Filter to find anyone who is due to receive the relevant set box with the missing item in
- Click on Search to reveal a list of the customers at the bottom of the page
- Click on Bulk Credit
- Enter the amount you are crediting the customers for, the credit code and the reason for the credit
- Press Credit Customers.
If the item is on your product page and has been ordered as an add on by customers
If you can't replace the item and haven't created the event then the system will delete the item from all orders and you don't need to do anything else. If you can't replace the item and you HAVE created the event, you will need to delete the item from all orders. Click here for instructions on how to do this.